Spectano Automation Interface 1.60.627.0
Welcome to the Spectano Automation Interface (AI).
The SPECTANO 100 is a dielectric material analyzer to characterize your solid or liquid electrical insulation material.
It combines the time domain spectroscopy (PDC) to determine polarization phenomena and the classical dielectric spectroscopy in the frequency domain (FDS).
By combining the PDC and FDS principle the test time can be significantly reduced for measurements covering low and high frequencies at the same time.
Together with the automation interface it allows the measurement of the polarization and depolarization current and all important dielectric parameters such as permittivity ε, dielectric loss tanδ, capacitance, impedance or electrical conductivity G(t).
If you have any questions which are not covered in this developer documentation please visit our SPECTANO User Manual. For further questions do not hesitate to contact the OMICRON Lab support team: email@example.com
Before continuing working with the Automation interface read the Spectaono Safety Instructions avaiable in different languages.
Death or severe injury caused by high voltage or current
- Read the safety instructions and setup information described in the SPECTANO 100 Manual before operating the SPECTANO 100 or its accessories. In addition, read the manuals of all devices included in the test setup. Any maloperation can result in damage to property or persons.
- Use SPECTANO 100 and its accessories only in a technically sound condition and when its use is in accordance with the local safety regulations. In particular, avoid disruptions that could in turn aff ect safety.
- Before use always ensure that neither the device nor its accessories are damaged.
- Connect its equipotential ground with a solid connection of at least 6 mm2 cross-section and not longer than 20 meters to a ground connection in the laboratory. Never handle SPECTANO 100 without grounding it!
- Ensure that all ground connections are in good condition, clean, and free of oxidation.
- Connect any parts of the test cell which have to be connected to ground according to the related manual.
- Only use the delivered grounded AC power supply DRA SUPPLY to power. Never use power outlets without protective ground (PE).
- Always turn off SPECTANO 100 (via the power switch on the back) before connecting or disconnecting any cables or changing the test cell. Be especially careful when using unsafe adapter cables (e.g. BNC adapter)
- Ensure that no dangerous voltages are present at touchable parts of the test setup. If this is not possible due to e.g. unsafe adapter cables or connectors or unsafe test cells always secure the danger zone with clearly visible barriers before performing tests.
- SPECTANO 100 and its accessories are especially designed for testing dielectric solid and liquid materials together with a suitable dielectric material test cell and test system.
- Testing and measuring with SPECTANO 100 and its accessories must be carried out only by qualified, skilled and authorized personnel working with voltages up to 200 Vpeak AC and DC.
- Personnel receiving training, instructions, directions or educations on SPECTANO 100 must be under constant supervision of an experienced operator while working with the equipment. Testing with SPECTANO 100 must comply with the internal safety instructions as well as additional relevant documents. The user alone assumes all responsibilities and risks.
|Processor:||Current Intel or Intel compatible CPU|
|Memory (RAM):||2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)|
|Graphics resolution:||Super VGA (1024 x 768), higher resolution recommended|
|Graphics card:||UDirectX 11 with Direct2D support|
|USB Interface:||USB 2.0 or higher|
|Supported operating systems:||Windows® 10|
|Software:||.NET Framework 4.6.2 (or higher)|