Bode Automation Interface 3.25.2241.1
Welcome to the Bode Automation Interface. This version replaces the Bode Automation Interface 2.43 or lower. The changelog can be found here: Changelog
This version is not compatible with the old BodeAnalyzer Automation Interface v.2.43 or lower. If you need to re-use your existing code please contact the OMICRON Lab support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of the new Automation Interface
- Simple device setup with pre-defined measurement modes
- More guidance in configuring the measurements (only the settings that are relevant are available to you)
- Supports connecting more than one Bode 100 device to one PC
- Events help you to program real-time applications
- Faster measurements, especially for single frequency measurements
- Fully compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit Windows systems
- Implementation of the widely used SCPI protocol
|Recommended configuration:||Intel Core-i Dual-Core (similar) or higher, 2 GB RAM|
|Interface:||USB 2.0 or newer|
|Supported operating systems:||Windows® 10 32/64 bit, Version 1909 or later|
|Software:||.NET Standard 2.0 compatible|
|Software COM:||.NET Framework >= 4.7.1|
Note: These requirements are valid for one Bode 100 device in use. If you want to measure with more than one device in parallel the requirements are significantly higher. To connect to the device the device drivers have to be installed. The easiest way to install the drivers is to run the BAS or Bode Automation Interface Setup.
Where to start?
As a first step, we recommend you to start reading our Quick Start Page.
For more information on the function and circuitry of the individual measuring modes follow the link Measurement Modes.
For reading more about the result structure visit the link Measurement Results.
If you are interested in details about the Calibration follow the link Calibration.
And for more details about SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments) look into SCPI documentation.